Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Proxies:

LF Staff: Casey Cain Daniel Pono Takamori

Others:  Alexandre Levine VM (Vicky) Brasseur (she/her)

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • Show the Antitrust Policy
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
  • General Topics
    •  Enterprise security use case discussion
      • Is there interest in supporting additional use cases / collateral / solutions around Enterprise security?
        • Examples: IDS on the Kubernetes nodes, comprehensive compliance reporting for Kubernetes network policy
        • See TSC priority #3 (Increase TF user adoption): 2020 TSC Priorities
    • 2020 Election Eligibility
    • LFN Technical Whitepaper
    • We are still working on our Jira/Blueprint workflow doc updates.
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Enterprise Security Use Case discussion

  • Can we support this? Should it be a priority
    • RB: Does not seem to have landed
  • Could we consider integrations with other communities?
  • RB suggests that we first find a security expert that understands TF.
  • Sukhdev Kapur suggests bringing in the Juniper in house security expert.

2020 Elections & Eligibility

LFN Technical Whitepaper

JIRA/Blueprint workflows

Meetings

  • Daniel noted that there was nobody on the Infrastructure call.  Asks that those involved in Infra regularly participate in the call so that the community may receive timely updates.

Jenkins

  • Alex noted that some flakey unit tests in Jenkins.  However, believes that we should promote it soon to voting mode.  At that point, it will be "Production".

Action items