- No action items from 2020-05-14 Docs Project Meeting
- Welcome to the later & shorter meeting!
- Gerrit to GitHub transition
- All Gerrit patches landed, so that's cleared out
- Update on https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/browse/RELENG-2848 (site is 504ing at time this agenda is being written)
- What's up with Jenkins?
- What's left?
- G to GH update
- Pono is sick right now.
- Gerrit patches landed, but mirroring to GH didn't happen
- Pono is looking into it
- Sending email to a different person for the Jenkins stuff
- Later today will set Gerrit to read-only
- AT THAT POINT we'll be committing to GitHub only
- Will do this w/o Jenkins for now, since it's no different than what we have now
- The new gates for GH (for now, could add more later)
- DCO (Signed-by)
- And that…?
- The move should be done
- Will need to send a test PR to confirm the RtD is working
- Blog post
- Brandon is working on this
- Have a draft
- VMB will send the draft along
- Pono suggests making a GH-Workflow branch in GH
- This will allow us to have two different versions of docs pub'd on RtD
- Can then rewrite docs for GH workflow while still retaining docs about Gerrit so folks can still contribute to the other repos until they transition to GH
- Daniel Pono TakamoriConfirm easyCLA is set up on GH
- Daniel Pono Takamori Push the unmirrored Gerrit changes over to GH
- Daniel Pono Takamori Check w/Progmatic wrt Jenkins, Cc VM (Vicky) Brasseur (she/her)
- VM (Vicky) Brasseur (she/her) Send a test PR after Gerrit is set to read-only
- VM (Vicky) Brasseur (she/her) Send blog post draft to docs@
- VM (Vicky) Brasseur (she/her) Make a GH-Workflow branch after we cut over to GH
- Daniel Pono Takamori Set up RtD to handle multiple branches