Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Prabhjot Singh Sethi Chairperson - ATS
Edward Ting - Cloudasoft
Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper
Darien Hirotsu - TachTech
Sanju Abraham - Stackpath
Ian Rae - CloudOps
Herakliusz Lipiec - Intel
Marek Chwal (Release Manager) - CodiLime
- Start the Recording
- Show the Antitrust Policy
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Onboarding Test
Formal approval of PTLs
- Marek Chwal: PTLs that are marked in red on the page Projects should create LF accounts.
- Casey Cain: Templates have been created for creating Project pages and proposing new projects
- Prabhjot Singh Sethi: in lack of UI PTL, TWS members should work as a PTL here.
- Marek Chwal: There is no PTL for the Security project. Juniper SIRT team is on the mailing list for security, but the role of PTL has more responsibilities than reacting to incidents.
- Discussion around project formalizing PTL definitions, categories, and project updates.
- Stephen Moore will review the current project categories and discuss it internally and seeks further clarification of project definitions.
- Voting for PTLs will be on hold till Stephen Moore perform his review (mentioned in the point above)
- Project categories need to be defined so that we can update Jira with the categories and individual projects.
Definition of Done of the First Milestone (M0) - Release Scope approval
- Marek Chwal shows draft of release milestones
- Prabhjot Singh Sethi : Stephen, is it inline with what Juniper has established internally?
- Stephen Moore: it's similar. As long as this plan is flexible we should be good.
Sukhdev Kapur : LF in its press release mentioned Tungsten Fabric. Can we put it somewhere on the website? How we can make it happen?
Casey Cain mentioned that there is a upcoming virtual technical event taking place in October. This will be a great opportunity to discuss further the release planning for future releases as well as introduce individual project modules so that we can attract new developers to Tungsten Fabric.
- Stephen Mooreto look for someone to participate as the leader of the Security vulnerability team.