Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756   ||  Recording Repository 

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Prabhjot Singh Sethi Chairperson - ATS

x

Edward Ting - Cloudasoft

x

Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper

x

Darien Hirotsu - TachTech

x

Sanju Abraham - Stackpath


Ian Rae - CloudOps


x

Marek Chwal (Release Manager) - CodiLime

x

LF Staff: Casey Cain Daniel Pono Takamori

Others: Stephen Moore Szymon Golebiewski

Agenda

Minutes

Formal approval of PTLs

  • Marek Chwal: PTLs that are marked in red on the page Projects should create LF accounts.
  • Casey Cain: Templates have been created for creating Project pages and proposing new projects
  • Prabhjot Singh Sethi: in lack of UI PTL, TWS members should work as a PTL here.
  • Marek Chwal: There is no PTL for the Security project. Juniper SIRT team is on the mailing list for security, but the role of PTL has more responsibilities than reacting to incidents.
  • Discussion around project formalizing PTL definitions, categories, and project updates.
    • Stephen Moore will review the current project categories and discuss it internally and seeks further clarification of project definitions. 
  • Voting for PTLs will be on hold till Stephen Moore perform his review (mentioned in the point above)
  • Project categories need to be defined so that we can update Jira with the categories and individual projects.  
    • Casey Cain Individual projects should appoint a PTL by the committers of that Project.  The TSC will then approve that PTL.
    • This process should generally be the same for approving new committers to a project.
    • Contributors and Committers are protected terms in the Charter

Definition of Done of the First Milestone (M0) - Release Scope approval


Sukhdev Kapur : LF in its press release mentioned Tungsten Fabric. Can we put it somewhere on the website? How we can make it happen?

Casey Cain mentioned that there is a upcoming virtual technical event taking place in October.  This will be a great opportunity to discuss further the release planning for future releases as well as introduce individual project modules so that we can attract new developers to Tungsten Fabric. 

Action items

  • Stephen Mooreto look for someone to participate as the leader of the Security vulnerability team.