Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|TSC Voting Members|
|Technical Representatives||Community Representatives|
Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper
Darien Hirotsu - TachTech
Sanju Abraham - Stackpath
Edward Ting - Cloudasoft
Herakliusz Lipiec - Intel
Ian Rae - CloudOps
|Community Elected Roles|
Marek Chwal- CodiLime
LF Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Release Status
- Gerrit Migration Status
- Any Other Topics
- Nick Davey Release should be ready any minute now. Most artifacts are staged.
- Casey Cain asked that Nick Davey to follow up on Release notes for the blog with Casey Cain Szymon Golebiewski Marek Chwal and Brandon Wick
Gerrit Migration status
- General discussion around the status of the Gerrit Migration.
- Everything has been staged and tested. Waiting for confirmation to set review.opencontrial.org to read-only mode.
- DW Talton working with Alexandre Levine & Nick Davey to finish the final steps of the migration.
- General discussion and reflection on 2020 and looking forward to 2020.
- Happy holidays and we hope everyone returns after the new year safe
- Nick Daveyto follow up with team for Release notes