Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|TSC Voting Members|
|Technical Representatives||Community Representatives|
Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper
Darien Hirotsu - TachTech
Sanju Abraham - Stackpath
Edward Ting - Cloudasoft
Herakliusz Lipiec - Intel
Ian Rae - CloudOps
|Community Elected Roles|
Marek Chwal- CodiLime
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Release R2011:
- [question] What is the status of Release Notes for R2011?
- One JIRA
- [question] Jared Linley James Kelly Juniper has his own JIRA with issues that relate to different releases (like LTS), TF, and Contrail parts (like Contrail Command). Is it possible to set up a flag (field?) in issues that could be freely copied to TF and copy (daily?) their title and comments without any Juniper specific fields?
- Removing Contrail references from the source code
- [discsussion] Code moved to TF contains a reference to Juniper repositories (tf-ansible-deployer the deployment itself also refers to the vmdk ContrailVM.ovf image, which cannot be downloaded from Juniper's website). Is there a way for Juniper to correct such mistakes in the code?
- [discussion] Removing Contrail references from source code. Nick Davey were you able to find any leader for that topic?
- Release R2011:
- Any Other Topics
- Time permitting - a recap of Dev Event
Release R2011 & Next
- Nick Davey is working on the release notes (they will cover everything since 5.1)
- Nick Davey - next release planning is in progress but only internally by Juniper.
- Sukhdev Kapur - can we ask Release Manager at Juniper to contact with TF Release Manager (Marek Chwal ) to get transparency about the next release and progress
- Szymon Golebiewski - some parts of TF code refers to internal juniper (contrail) resources. We need to correct this kind of links to refer only to TF resources
- Nick Davey, we can correct documentation
- Szymon Golebiewski - repeated question about Juniper tech leader to support removing contrail references from the source code
a recap of Dev Event
- 508 people, 114 companies attended TF Dev & Test Feb Forum, 16 reg listed TF ans primary interest
- Feedback - would like to see less overlap between sessions
- one TF session didn't have a speaker - wasn't on the speaker's calendar. Oversight.
- -speaker never received an invite for the session - were invitations sent?
- Nick Davey look into where to host a VM that is needed by the installation - LF RelEng ticket to be opened.