Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|TSC Voting Members|
|Technical Representatives||Community Representatives|
Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper
Darien Hirotsu - TachTech
Sanju Abraham - Stackpath
Edward Ting - Cloudasoft
Herakliusz Lipiec - Intel
Ian Rae - CloudOps
|P : Darien Hirotsu|
|Community Elected Roles|
Marek Chwal- CodiLime
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Alexandre Levine - Juniper build and release was based on UBI (Red Hat licence) - we are not sure if TF can use the same.
- Marek Chwal so plan is to:
- check if we can use UBI → Nick Davey - if yes than we should follow and publish new TF Release based on UBI
- if we can't use UBI than we should build on CentOS, but this buil will be tested only automatically - we can call it as Beta-Relase and as users to test is excessively
- we can also ask Juniper to support TF and test this build with their test suite manually
- Self-nomination period ends today at 5 pm PT.
- We have enough candidates to run the election. Please expect an email from CIVS to cast your ballot.
PTL & Committer Approval
- The info.yaml files have been updated and we will soon be turning on SSO.
- All contributors should ensure that they have an LFID by going to myprofile.linuxfoundation.org
- If they do not have a profile, please create one.
- Mentors should submit topic proposals by
- Mentors can submit their proposals here: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/PgAF
- LFN Governing Board Member Committers Representative vote has started. Eligible voters should have already received their ballot from CIVS.
- If you have not received your ballot, please let Casey Cainknow
- Casey Cain asked that the TSC reviews the 2021 Priorities and update the list as necessary.
- Casey noted that we will also look to do project maturity reviews starting after Auth0 and EasyCLA (The automated CLA tooling) has been enabled on the repositories.