- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
|Table of Contents|
Goal of this project is to provide documentation for Tungsten Fabric open source project.
The documentation should cover topics as:
- Why Tungsten Fabrics (TF) exist?
- How to install TF?
- How to deploy TF?
- How to use TF?
- How to contribute code to TF?
- How to contribute documentation to TF?
- What is the governance structure for this open source project?
- What are the internal processes and workflows in this open source project (for example CI)?
Documentation & Training
This wiki section contains information about the processes and workflow od the Documentation project.
Guidelines for becoming contributor, writing documentation, and manuals can be found here: https://docs.tungsten.io
Release Planning & Release Notes
Project Creation Date:
Mailing List: See Mailing Lists
Meetings: See Community Meetings
Repository: See Github repository
Open Bugs: See JIRA
Project Working Documents
All documentation project pages should be tagged with a label 'documentation-project'.
Use this page as a silo for any files that cannot go to tungstenfabric/docs repository.
As of 2019-04-08, any files attached to this page are legacy and far out of date. They remain here (for now) for reference.