Attendees & Representation
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- General Topics
- Gerrit cleanup
- Multicluster security tagging
- Any Other Topics
Multicluster security tagging
- Abhinav Pandit presents... Multicluster Security Tag Blueprint Discussion
- A range of multi-cluster security tags will be reserved for user defined security tags which can be shared across clusters.
- 32k tags reserved for auto-generated tags, and 32k are used for user defined values
- Security tags are attached to routes using BGP communities
- Tags are used to tag applications, nodes, sites, or clusters to write intent based security policies.
- Existing tags can be modified to use user generated values as required.