Page tree

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

LF Staff: Casey Cain Vanessa Valderrama

Others: Jon Mischel Jared Linley

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics
    • Atlassian
    • Marketing
    • GB Slides
    • Meetings
    • Q&A on Slack and Email 
    • RHEL Images
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Topic 1

  • Comments

Topic 2

  • Comments

Action items

  •  

General

  • Support for Confluence and Jira may end in 2024.  
    • Further investigation will be happening at the LF and TAC level.
    • Community input would be appreciated.
  • Casey Cain will be migrating the meetings for the community to PCC for the community starting in 2023
  • Casey Cain noted that there are some questions on Slack and email and asked the community to respond to them.
  • Discussion ensued regarding the RHEL images
    • RHEL images will stop being built
  • TSC reviewed board slides and approved.

Marketing

  • Need positive and negative feedback from the community to help produce the "This year in TF" blog that Jon Mischel is working on.


Action items

  •  Jon Mischel to reach out on mailing lists for marketing feedback
  •  Sayali Mane to follow up on questions posted on Slack.