Documentation project wiki: Documentation
This meeting happens every Thursday at 7:00AM 30AM Pacific Time. The meeting is scheduled for an hour thirty minutes and happens on Zoom.
Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/939908205
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aONg7cGls
Agenda and Minutes of the Meeting for the next meeting:
Future agenda items
- Planning hackathon in Sunnyvale (training for Juniper Tech Pubs folks & others)
- TF Transitional Contail docs: https://github.com/tungstenfabric/tf-transitional-contrail-docs
Backlogged action items
- ???: Get rid of community-docs repo (it's superfluous) ← do this after all of the repos are moved
- Current locations of all documentation: Defer until after the infra move is complete
- Current CI/CD status of documentation: Defer until after the infra move is complete
- Patch approval criteria for docs: Defer until the TSC confirms the process for code.
- Add a 'must have docs' requirement for marking blueprint/feature development as complete
- Review wiki & move some of the docs to the repo ← after the repos are moved
Past meeting notes