Documentation project wiki: Documentation
This meeting happens every Wednesday Thursday at 087:30 30AM Pacific Time. The meeting lasts an hour is scheduled for thirty minutes and happens on Zoom.
Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/939908205 (map)
Dial in info:
+16699006833,,939908205# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,939908205# US (New York)
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aONg7cGls
Agenda and Minutes of the Meeting for the next meeting:
Past meeting notes
Backlogged action items
- ???: Get rid of community-docs repo (it's superfluous) ← do this after all of the repos are moved
- Current locations of all documentation: Defer until after the infra move is complete
- Current CI/CD status of documentation: Defer until after the infra move is complete
- Patch approval criteria for docs: Defer until the TSC confirms the process for code.
- Add a 'must have docs' requirement for marking blueprint/feature development as complete