- Review action items from 2019-05-17 Marketing Meeting
- DH: LFN Newsletter update
- LC: Website audit update
- Schwag strategy
- What purpose will our schwag serve? (see this mailing list thread)
- What schwag do we want?
- Technical Marketing Collateral (PPTs)
- 5.1 updates?
- Track mentions of TF as a metric? (Current metric: zero)
Casey talked about the LFN Swag store and how it is used across other LFN Projects. Asked the MWG to provide suggestions for potential items.
- Polos / T-Shirts
- Water bottles with handle
RB believes that we have enough content for a weekly newsletter.
LC believes that the newsletter was rejected by the Marketing Committee 3 weeks ago.
OpenContrail docs have been released. The team is working on TF 5.1 documentation.
TF Needs to develop a marketing plan of record
- VM (Vicky) Brasseur (she/her) Put next week's agenda for Jill: ONS EU (asking her what we should anticipate for it from the LFN side, possibility of hackathon, etc), Ambassadors update, Yandex case study update
- Randy Bias Casey Cain to talk about the Newsletter at the next TSC.
- @Lisa Caywood to add Marketing Plan of Record to next Marketing call.