- Jira tickets
- Did anyone get the chance to try working on any Jira tickets?
- Will bumped some CLA tickets, but didn't get the chance to work on any
- Please try to carve out a bit of time for this in the next week or so
- tf-transitional-contrail-docs pull requests
- Syed & Tatsuya-san have reviewed some
- Update needed for one of them; VMB will try to do today
- Docs Census
- Have an initial version in place
- Are a few things missing that need to be added yet
- Helm deployer, for instance
- Architecture between 1-step deploy and Ansible deploy are completely different (k8s vs control plane in Docker made into CNI available to k8s)
- Will to create a diagram for each of these
- Also add some more commentary on Will's experience
- VMB: Have enough info to get started w/planning a docs reorg?
- Will: Think so, yup (Syed: +1)
- Syed: Concerned that it's still hard to tell what's important for what
- VMB: Definitely; reorg needed
- VMB will start reviewing the census for reorg
- Make docs repo the single source of truth
- Will: Contributor docs should be a high priority
- Website refactor
- FYI: Lisa will use the docs census to help w/the website refactor
- Release notes
- DH volunteered to write these for 5.1. Format?
- VMB points to https://github.com/tungstenfabric/tf-transitional-contrail-docs release notes stuff as a starting point
- How to generate release notes going forward?
- Automate from Jira tickets & commits?
- VMB suggests a blueprint/ticket to capture an initial proposal
- TN points out there's a public spec repository: https://github.com/Juniper/contrail-specs
- Most of the features are in here, can refer to them
- Note that some features are proprietary, so from the TF side we would have to determine which ones are internal to Juniper versus community
- Still being maintained
- Releases within Juniper are now monthly
- The convention is RYYMM
- VMB is having a call w/Sukhdev & Carlo later today about the blueprint process; more info later
- GSoC contribution