Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Proxies: VM (Vicky) Brasseur (she/her)for Randy Bias
LF Staff: Casey Cain Daniel Pono Takamori
Others: Ian Rae
- Start the Recording
- Show the Antitrust Policy
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- A voting resolution has been presented for TSC approval regarding the release window.
- When should we start our release window?
- The May release of Contrail is a good candidate to start.
- A resolution has been presented to the TSC to adopt the GitHub Toolchain for the Docs repo
- A resolution has been presented to the TSC to adopt the Release Distribution and Milestone Proposals as a part of the official Release Plan.
- Please participate in the TWS and mailing list discussions regarding the release planning
- Casey asks that TSC members work with their development teams to review and participate directly in the release plan discussions happening on the TWS call and mailing lists.
- Please kindly refrain from using "guys" to address the wider community. A number of community members do not identify as guys.
- Who is participating in the Virtual Technical Events happening next week?
- Should we cancel the technical meetings next week?
- Sukhdev Kapur is working on a proposal for CNTT/OPNFV SDN solution. Recommends participating in the discussion during the virtual event.
- #agree TSC agrees to cancel the technical meetings next week to attend the Virtual Technical Events next week.
- What can we do to increase engagement on the TWS and TSC calls?
- Should we change the meeting time?
- What can we do to get more of the developers working in the background to be more active participation on these calls?
- SA/VMB: Should we have a user-centric "working group" or meeting?
- Although Slack is a channel for that, this might be a good place to let users help other users and also get feedback for features (for the TWS)
- Casey Cainto make sure that the TSC discusses future marketing plans with the TSC on an upcoming call.
- TSC members will discuss with their organizations on how to get developers working on Tungsten Fabric more directly involved in TF community meetings and mailing lists.