Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
LF Staff: Casey Cain Daniel Pono Takamori
Others: Marek Chwal(RM) @Adam Grochowski Frederick Kautz
- Start the Recording
- Show the Antitrust Policy
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Virtual Developer & Testing Forum
- Gap Release
- CNCF Engagement
- Any Other Topics
Virtual Developer & Testing Forum
- Registration is required but is free
- Please register here https://events.linuxfoundation.org/lfn-dev-test-forum/
- Please also provide your feedback on the event and the tools that we use so that we can improve our experience for everyone. A survey will be sent at the conclusion of the event.
- Community Meetings next week will be canceled so that we focus on the Developer event.
- Prabhjot Singh Sethi We are still working to remove the 'Contrail" references from the code. We may not be able to finish removing all references from this gap release.
- Why are we taking a hard stance against references to Juniper in the code?
- To limit the legal liability
- The license has been addressed. There are still references to 'Contrail' and 'Juniper'
- LF and Juniper legal are working together to resolve future references to the trademark references.
- Sanju Abraham no documentation for the Release.
- We need previous and future releases
- Prabhjot Singh Sethi We are working on that now. We didn't have a clearly defined release process before. If you would like to help contribute to that, please reach out to Marek Chwal and the Docs team.
- Darien Hirotsu Docs team is working with Juniper engineering to make sure updated docs are free of trademark references and accurate.
- Marek Chwal We are doing a discussion on the release plan at the Virtual Developer & Testing Forum next week
- Sanju Abraham What is our branching strategy?
- Branches we will carry forward to make sure that the CLAs and other legal requirements are met as they migrate to the TF repos.
- Prabhjot Singh Sethi Will follow-up with the mailing list on which build we should adopt. 2003 v 2005. We should look at producing a release this month.
- Type your task here. Use "@" to assign a user and "//" to select a due date.