Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
LF Staff: Chandra Dasari Casey Cain
Others: Szymon Golebiewski Alexandre Levine, Nick Davey, Shean Leigon, Szymon Krasuski
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company's legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Action items
- Release R2011:
- [question] What is the status of Release Notes for R2011?
- [discussion] list of TSC priorities - missing items to achieve full operationality of community
- TF tools & processes
- [discussion] Jared Linley James Kelly Juniper has his own JIRA and dashboard integrated. How we can proceed to keep transparency in TF Jira and respec Juniper information needs
- Removing Contrail references from the source code
- [discsussion] Code moved to TF contains a reference to Juniper repositories (tf-ansible-deployer the deployment itself also refers to the vmdk ContrailVM.ovf image, which cannot be downloaded from Juniper's website). Is there a way for Juniper to correct such mistakes in the code?
- [discussion] Removing Contrail references from source code. Nick Davey were you able to find any leader for that topic?
- All unit tests were removed from the tf-operator prior to moving it to TF. The community doesn't have the workforce to re-add them again. All code moved to TF should be covered by unit tests.
- Any Other Topics
- TSC elections Casey Cain ask to encourage all developers and active people to proceed with self-nomination.
- Casey Cain presented TSC priorities as a draft list of what is needed to assure our community is more operational. Encourage everyone to add comments, and also add responsible people, decision-makers, and those who can lead these topics to ensure all these topics to be accomplished. We should review that weekly and focus on progress. PTLs are needed to lead each of these topics.
- Release notes should be created in parallel to code release, allowing to do marketing
- Jared Linley - discussion about Jira usage and tool synchronization is ongoing internally in Juniper. This is one of the top priorities and short-term goals.
- Casey Cainproposed a strategy meeting with Juniper (Jared Linley) to talk in detail about how LFN can support Juniper in achieving that goals and items. Some pressure should be provided within Juniper to realize how important these items are
- Sukhdev Kapur- meetings with program manager are ongoing within Juniper - something similar should happen with TF (Jared Linley)
- Nick Davey- Juniper works hard on providing release notes highlights and also plans. This should be provided soon. Marek Chwal- even partial results will be appreciated and the community will be able to work on that.
- Casey Cain - the community should also work on the mechanism to allow others to register need and ideat which might be developed by the community
- CI build should be clarified in details, procedure proposal should be established (how we will deal with tests - Alexandre Levinesent already email with possible approaches - we should discuss)