- VMB (Juniper)
- Randy Bias (Juniper)
- Joseph Gasparakis (Intel)
- Ian Rae (CloudOps)
- Jim St Leger (Intel
- Liza (AT&T)
- Voting for CC
- Condorcet ballots have gone out to ATC
- All other questions will have to wait for Casey to return to answer
- Do we want to do this?
- Valentin & some of the CloudOps folks have mentored in the past for other projects
- Ian Rae (IR): Bias for action. Let's do this.
- Jim proposes we look into LF interns as well
- Meetup at ONS?
- Yeah, probably should do that
- Not sure what form this would take though. Hackathon/Plugfest? Workshop/Presentations?
- RB suggests we need (1) access to early stage enterprise devs, and (2) more developer diversity
- Workshop to get TF running on k8s
- Also allow community members to show off what they've done?
- Fine, but less interesting than the hands-on stuff
- VMB suggests also doing a f2f meeting for existing TF devs
- RB: Work on community-driven blueprints, roadmaps, etc.
- Sounds like 2 ONS events would be good
- Hands-on workshop
- Blueprint/roadmap summit
- Maybe do a dev summit for KubeCon in Barcelona
- VMB reminds folks to review PRs in the docs repo
- Ian: Seems like things are a bit slow to move in LF/LFN
- Feels like it's slowing down the community
- Example: delayed election
- Feel we're not getting the support that we were promised
- VMB: Will put together a GSoC wiki page & follow up with folks on list
- Jim: Will dig up information about LF internships
- VMB: Will drop an email to probb about the support TF is receiving