Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
LF Staff: Casey Cain Vanessa Valderrama
Others: Nagendra Prasath Maynattamai Prem Chandran , Shean Leigon ,
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Docker hub
- Release planning for 22'
- Any Other Topics
CHECK OUT the 21.12 RELEASE CANDIDATE!
Docker Hub Namespace Migration
- We need to migrate the namespace TF is currently using on Docker Hub to a LF associated project.
- Andrey Pavlov will potentially lead this initiative, Nick Daveyworking on logistics for delivery.
- Existing build system should be updated to post containers to the new namespace
- We should also audit and highlight any "Contrail" named containers and take this opportunity to add a tf-prefix alternative
- This may involve just changing ownership of the TF namespace to LFN – might be Andrey but we need to determine who owns this.
Release Planning for 2022
- Planning for the next TF to commence next week on the Technical Work Stream call. PTL's and release managers should be on this call to coordinate.
- Documentation needs to be a focus for the 21.12/22.06 release
DDF Topics - Porto Portugal
- Nick to provide name of doc contact for next meeting
- We need to RUSH to get updates for 21.12
- Jared Linley to assist with 21.12 completion AND 22.06 tracking
- Check out Carbide