The Marketing Working Group aims to have at least one blog post published every month.
To propose a post:
- Add your idea to the "Post Ideas" section below
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know and to start the discussion.
To submit a post:
- Write it in whatever format you wish, but please submit it as a shared Google Doc or as Markdown.
- Email a link to the draft to email@example.com to let them know it's available.
- The Marketing team will edit it (if needed) then get Linux Foundation to publish the post on our WordPress installation.
- Easy ideas:
- Harder ideas:
|August 2021||Gerrit to GitHub Part 2|
|April 2021||Introducing the 2021 TSC||Yes||Yes|
|July 2019||Introduction to Using tf-devstack||Nishita Sikka||no||no|
|June 2019||TF NCDC Beijing report||Edward Ting||yes||yes|
|June 2019||5.1 release overview||yes||yup!|
|June 2019||Cloud-native Canada Day Recap or Promotion||Maddison Long||no||no|
|May 2019||TF participating in NCDC Beijing in June.||Edward Ting||no||no|
|May 2019||GSoC interns welcome||here||yes|
|May 2019||LFN mini-summit recap||James Kelly||no||no|
|May 2019||Sukhdev's blog for the LF-N mini-summit (confirmed he will do it and send to marketing mailing list)||Sukhdev Kapur||here||yes|
A TSC update for this month
TSC Updates and TF Community News
|April 2019||An Adventure in Multi-Cloud Networking with Kubernetes and Tungsten Fabric||Will Stevens||yes||yes|
|March 2019||Tungsten Fabric has Been Accepted as a GSoC Organization||Darien Hirotsu||yup||yup|
|March 2019||Podcast from Tungsten Fabric Developer Summit||Robert Cathey||yup||yup|