The community events calendar is a Google Calendar that can be viewed on https://tungsten.io/community/ or click on the meeting pages below for teleconference bridge information on the recurring meetings. The event calendar includes non-recurring meetings as well as recurring meetings. All meetings are open to the public and anyone can participate.
Select a group to see their meeting minutes.
About: Main governance body of the Tungsten Fabric Community.
Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper Darien Hirotsu - TachTech Prabhjot Singh Sethi (TSC Chair) - ATS Randy Bias - Juniper Sanju Abraham - Stackpath Edward Ting - Cloudasoft Herakliusz Lipiec - Intel
TSC Voting Members Technical Representatives Community Representatives email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper
Darien Hirotsu - TachTech
Prabhjot Singh Sethi (TSC Chair) - ATS
Randy Bias - Juniper
Sanju Abraham - Stackpath
Edward Ting - Cloudasoft
Herakliusz Lipiec - Intel
Community Chair: Daniel Pono Takamori
About: Non-voting subcommittee of the TSC that works to address the technical infrastructure of the Tungsten Fabric Community
Other Meetings & Archives
How to add a new agenda/minutes page
We have a page template just for meeting minutes, to make the agendas & minutes nice and consistent across all groups.
- Select the group from the list above
- Click the "…" button next to "Create" in the top toolbar
- Scroll down to and select "Meeting Notes"
- Edit the newly created page, updating/verifying at the following:
- The page name: Please add the group name to the page name, otherwise it's just "$date Meeting Notes" and that makes it impossible to tell at a glance for which group the page is for.
- The date in the page name: Please make sure this is the same as the date of the actual meeting since it defaults to the date it's created. If you're creating an agenda page in advance of a meeting then the date will need to be changed.
- The event date: This is a separate page element under the page name. It may need to be changed as well (see item above).
- The page label: Label the minutes with the appropriate label by clicking the "Label" button at the top of the page next to the "lock" while editing the page or by pressing "L" on a page or clicking on the Label in the lower left of the page when not in edit mode. Use these labels:
- TSC - tsc
- Marketing - mwg
- Documentation - docs
- Infrastructure - infra-wg
- Technical Work Stream - tws
- Publish the page.