Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

The community events calendar is a Google Calendar which can be viewed on https://tungsten.io/community/ or click on the meeting pages below for teleconference bridge information on the recurring meetings. The event calendar includes non-recurring meetings as well as recurring meetings.

Select a group to see their meeting minutes.

To add a new agenda/minutes page

We have a page template just for meeting minutes, to make the agendas & minutes nice and consistent across all groups.

  1. Select the group from the list above
  2. Click the "…" button next to "Create" in the top toolbar
  3. Scroll down to and select "Meeting Notes"
  4. Edit the newly created page, updating/verifying at the the following:
    1. The page name: Please add the group name to the page name, otherwise it's just "$date Meeting Notes" and that makes it impossible to tell at a glance for which group the page is for.
    2. The date in the page name: Please make sure this is the same as the date of the actual meeting, since it defaults to the date it's created. If you're creating an agenda page in advance of a meeting then the date will need to be changed.
    3. The event date: This is a separate page element under the page name. It may need to be changed as well (see item above).
    4. The page label: Label the minutes with the appropriate label by clicking the "Label" button at the top of the page next to the "lock" while editing the page or by pressing "L" on a page or clicking on the Label in the lower left of the page when not in edit mode. Use these labels:
      1. TSC - tsc
      2. Marketing - mwg
      3. Documentation - docs
      4. Infrastructure - infra-wg
      5. Technical Work Stream - tws
  5. Publish the page.

Current Action Items Across all Meetings:

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
18 Jun 2019Joseph Gasparakis2019-05-28 Meeting notes
  • Casey Cain reviewing groups.io calendar features will work for us  
03 Jun 2019Casey Cain2019-05-02 Meeting notes
  • Lisa CaywoodFor next time: dig into Service Chaining, Security, BGP
Lisa Caywood2019-06-18 Branding/Positioning Call
Prabhjot Singh Sethi2019-06-18 Technical Work Stream
2019-06-18 Infra WG Meeting notes
  • Jakub will mail tsc@ with who will be replacing him on the call
2019-06-18 Infra WG Meeting notes
Prabhjot Singh Sethi2019-06-18 Technical Work Stream
  • VM Brasseur Add community SLA, build/release process, Gerrit/code review tools to next week's meeting
VM Brasseur2019-06-13 TSC Meeting notes
Prabhjot Singh Sethi2019-06-13 TSC Meeting notes
Darien Hirotsu2019-06-13 TSC Meeting notes
Darien Hirotsu2019-06-13 TSC Meeting notes
  • VM Brasseur Convert 5.1 blog announcement into release notes in the docs repo
VM Brasseur2019-06-13 TSC Meeting notes
Daniel Pono Takamori2019-06-12 Docs Project Meeting
Daniel Pono Takamori2019-06-12 Docs Project Meeting
Daniel Pono Takamori2019-06-12 Docs Project Meeting
  • VM Brasseur Reorg the tf/docs repo according to the Jira ticket
VM Brasseur2019-06-12 Docs Project Meeting
VM Brasseur2019-06-12 Docs Project Meeting
  • Rudra DubeyWill check with Abhijeet about passing the baton for the AT&T TSC seat
Rudra Dubey2019-06-13 TSC Meeting notes
Joseph Gasparakis2019-06-11 Technical Work Stream
  • Casey Cainupdate old CLA document to reflect new address
Casey Cain2019-06-06 TSC Meeting notes
  • VM Brasseur Reorg the tf/docs repo according to the Jira ticket
VM Brasseur2019-06-05 Docs Project Meeting
  • Sukhdev Kapur to followup with juniper engineering to check with respect to usage of dpdk from dpdk.org
Sukhdev Kapur2019-06-04 Technical Work Stream
  • Joseph Gasparakis to start email thread on using vhost interface from dpdk instead of vrouter dpdk on dev mailing list
Joseph Gasparakis2019-06-04 Technical Work Stream
  • Randy Bias need to get us list of code reviewers Juniper and non - Juniper
Randy Bias2019-06-04 Technical Work Stream
Randy Bias2019-06-04 Technical Work Stream
Prabhjot Singh Sethi2019-06-04 Technical Work Stream
Sukhdev Kapur2019-06-04 Infra WG Notes
  • Randy BiasFollow up with Juniper to get someone to review the VSPERF config
Randy Bias2019-06-04 Technical Work Stream
  • Randy Bias Figure out what/where/how TPC is (Germany IP address)
Randy Bias2019-05-30 Meeting notes
  • Daniel Pono Takamorisend email to dev/tsc@ for adding README notes to redirect to jira.tungsten.io instead of GH issues
Daniel Pono Takamori2019-05-28 Infra WG Meeting notes
  • @Lisa Caywood to add Marketing Plan of Record to next Marketing call. 
2019-05-24 Marketing Meeting
Joseph Gasparakis2019-05-28 Meeting notes
Sukhdev Kapur2019-05-23 Meeting notes
Daniel Pono Takamori2019-05-22 Docs Project Meeting
  • VM Brasseur Put next week's agenda for Jill: ONS EU (asking her what we should anticipate for it from the LFN side, possibility of hackathon, etc), Ambassadors update, Yandex case study update
VM Brasseur2019-05-24 Marketing Meeting
  • Lisa Caywood Will share website audit first draft with the group
2019-05-17 Marketing Meeting
  • Darien Hirotsu Will draft an LFN newsletter wiki page, email marketing@ a link to it
Darien Hirotsu2019-05-17 Marketing Meeting
  • Andrey: Send links to Vexxhost Zuul builds
2019-05-14 Infra WG Meeting
Daniel Pono Takamori2019-05-14 Infra WG Meeting
  • Andrey: Post more stats about the AWS instance
2019-05-14 Infra WG Meeting

  • No labels