Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Create meeting note

Incomplete tasks from meetings

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
Daniel Pono Takamori2019-04-24 Docs Project Meeting
Daniel Pono Takamori2019-04-24 Docs Project Meeting
Will Stevens2019-04-24 Docs Project Meeting
  • Kieran Milnewill report back in 2 weeks as to whether he can take on PTL
Kieran Milne2019-04-24 Docs Project Meeting
2019-04-23 Infra WG Meeting notes
  • Carlo Contavalli, Marcus, Alex will coordinate to write a proposal doc for how to migrate between Gerrits and share with the community
Carlo Contavalli2019-04-23 Infra WG Meeting notes
  • Carlo Contavalli and Kyzysztof will write up the plan for the build artefact renaming and share with the community
Carlo Contavalli2019-04-23 Infra WG Meeting notes
  • Randy Bias Talk to Bikash. Sukhdev needs more support & permission to release the information he has now.
Randy Bias2019-04-23 Infra WG Meeting notes
  • Jill will send VM Brasseura LFN tweet to pin to the top of the TF page
VM Brasseur2019-04-19 Marketing Meeting notes
VM Brasseur2019-04-19 Marketing Meeting notes

All meeting notes

  • No labels