Edward Ting (Lenovo)
Kiran KN (Juniper)
Simon Horman (Netronome)
- Release schedule for 5.1
- Patches from Netronome
- If we have an interface in TF where a vendor can implement some functionality in form of a binary (which source code will not be distributed in any shape or form) that dynamically links in kernel space, would that be ok from legal perspective?
- And if so, is there any restriction in the license that this binary (that will be loaded in Linux kernel space) will have?
Ultimately, it seems like whichever party is going to have an issue will have to do the legal research is this part Juniper and/or whoever distributes a commercial version of TF?
- Any other concerns? Most concerns were discussed in last week's SmartNIC meeting on 2018-10-18
- TSC/TC Elections: voting now for two members -vs- voting now for all TSC
- Tools for Release Notes - Ed Ting