- Action items
- Sukhdev still working on committer lists
- Pono still needs to write up that doc about squashed repos
- Ticket review
- Timing question for Vexxhost
- Vexxhost is slooooooooow: build RPMs + containers takes 2 hours
- Progmatic has several other data points to compare to (Juniper, AWS)
- VH config is underperforming in comparison
- Comparison table: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zCo8ZIpWZ1bqtSFvcG8WDKjNIXmtKZEKQJzsdtamEas/edit#gid=0
- Swap is switched off, so that's not it
- Node is over-committed?
- Slower CPU?
- All of the above?
- AWS is much faster, takes much less time → less cost
- Pono: How are unit tests doing, perf wise?
- AP: unit tests are totally borked right now
- May be some optimisation for buildrpm will help
- Pono: Links to Zuul jobs? To get logs for more information?
- Windows CI
- kvm kernel version?
- Possible to run Windows CI there?
- AP sent email about this to Pono
- Pono knows of no other projects that are doing Windows on Vexxhost
- tf/docs migration to Gerrit
- Pono will work on this week
- Pono enabled CLA checks for Gerrit yesterday (gerrit.tungsten.io)
- Writing docs for this