- Paul Carver (AT&T)
- Joseph Gasparakis (Intel)
- Henry Fowler (AT&T)
- Pieter Jansen van Vuuren (Netronome)
- Frik Botha (Netronome)
- Frikkie Scholtz (Netronome)
- Jan Gutter (Netronome)
- Anand Rao
- Barak Perlman (Ethernity)
- Jan sent via chat: Mellanox patch: https://review.opencontrail.org/#/c/45600/ <-- two small unaddressed comments - Intel will review this asap
WIP Netronome patch based on ^: https://review.opencontrail.org/#/c/47035/
- Jeya via chat: https://review.opencontrail.org/#/c/45601/
- Jan: The most critical is 45600. Then 45601 and 45602 should be reviewed. 46035 should be ready for review by the weekend.
- Jan: Requests review of https://review.opencontrail.org/#/c/42850/ , which addresses vNIC semantics. This is a controller modification that is needed to make acceleration work.