Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Robert Cathey (Juniper/Cathey.co)
- VMB (Juniper)
- James Kelly (Juniper)
- Jennifer Fowler (Juniper/Cathey.co)
- Chaitanya Kadiyala (Juniper)
- Jill Lovato (LF)
- Maddison Long (CloudOps)
- Follow up from last week
- Demo in LFN booth at ONS (April 3-5, San Jose) (mailing list thread) What, if anything, is Juniper planning to do, and what is TF planning to do?
- Meetup at ONS 2019? (mailing list thread) Discussed in the CC meeting today (meeting minutes). Hands-on workshop for those who are "TF curious" or "SDN curious"
- Status of podcasts taped at KubeCon?
- CloudOps blog forthcoming
- Dev Summit at KubeCon EU (May 20-23, Barcelona)
- Next major release? RLB not ready to talk about this until the release train is separated from Juniper. Q2 target.
- Any new CFPs since last week?
- Any activity on moving TF meetups to LFN Meetup Pro?
- Update from Cathey.co
- Meetup.com got cranky; working through it
- Jennifer will forward email to Chaitanya (who will work with JNPR IT) about getting stuff moved to LFN Meetup Pro account
- Opportunities to present at local events
- Jennifer pinged Michael Henkel
- Jennifer will send requests to the community as well
- Take opencontrail.org down and change DNS to point to tungsten.io. Chaitanya will take this w JNPR IT folks
- Demo proposal for LFN booth at ONS
- Maddison interested in building off demo from Amsterdam event; will submit that to Brandon
- Video content is slim at best right now
- Also, the GUI logo is still OpenContrail, not TF
- Work was being done on this by Progmatic
- Slowed (stopped?) by Juniper-reliant build & release process
- LF events
- TF will submit a demo (see above)
- JL: ONS isn't doing official collocated events this year
- Instead submit to specific tracks; have added more timeslots to accommodate that
- JL: KubeCon EU
- FD.io will be doing something (or interested in it so far)
- JK: Can get room space in Juniper for some things, but generally won't have a lot of Juniper resources this year
- VMB: Sounds like we need more community help
- JL recommends getting more tuned in with the LFN MAC
- VMB will follow up with Alex about the GUI logo