- Review action items from 2019-06-05 Docs Project Meeting
- Review Docs Jira tickets
- tf/docs is on Gerrit now!
- We need to update GH tf/docs to point to Gerrit, then get a read-only bot set up
- Update on https://github.com/tungstenfabric/tf-transitional-contrail-docs/
- For reference: Docs De-Contrailization Style Guide
How to make this content up to date?
- reviewing docs, I noticed features of some contents are not applicable to 5.x release :(
for example, this feature is for 4.x and not available in 5.x
Recruiting for the team!
- pono; did you get invites to join the docs committers group?
- swill: yep
- action items:
- casey updated calendar entry
- vicky to reorg repo now that voting rights are in place
- Jira tickets (new):
- vicky to document current manual CLA process
- just do the thing
- create a ticket before gerrit work
- link to LF releng gerrit guide: https://docs.releng.linuxfoundation.org/en/latest/gerrit.html
- CLA link is a relative URL instead of absolute in gerrit
- epic for cla stuff
- docs are in gerrit!
- added members to repo
- need to look at bots for redirecting people to gerrit instead of PRs
- Pono: Did TN receive an email to be core on the repo?
- Nope, will drop LF ID into chat & Pono will send invite
- Contrail transitional docs
- TN: Some of the contents are applicable to 5.x
- Example: this is for 4.x and not 5.x
- vicky: who knows what's current and what's not?
- 5.1 docs status
- 5.0 docs were exported from xml docs and now we are working on the same thing for 5.1 docs
- need to work with juniper docs team so we can update the TF docs inline with contrail
- communication is slowed because docs people are currently getting onboarded
- will have another conversation with docs team at juniper in july
- try to negotiate another .zip dump for the 5.1 docs
- should be able to go through the 5.0 docs and flag what isn't current
- feel free to just open a ticket instead of straight up fixing
- general update:
- 2 PRs in waiting
- call to arms for new community members to ease intro by joining docs team!
- new RedHat friend
- VM Brasseur Reorg the tf/docs repo according to the Jira ticket
- VM (Vicky) Brasseur (she/her) Create ticket to make sure we reference the LF Gerrit docs in our contribution docs
- Daniel Pono Takamoriinvestigate relative URL issue in gerrit
- Daniel Pono Takamori add linking against Jira to gerrit guide
- Daniel Pono Takamori probot robot for redirecting to gerrit
- Daniel Pono Takamori Send invite to TN's LF ID: @TatsuyaNaganawa