Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Prabhjot Singh Sethi Chairperson - ATS
Edward Ting - Cloudasoft
Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper
Darien Hirotsu - TachTech
Sanju Abraham - Stackpath
Herakliusz Lipiec - Intel
Marek Chwal (Release Manager) - CodiLime
LF Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- [information] All blueprints contain links to test plans that are not accessible by the TF community. Please, open them to everyone or export to file and put it in the /tf-specs repo (Szymon Golebiewski)
- [discussion] Documentation project is looking for volunteers to go through ToC of Contrail documentation and mark which pages are related to TF and which are valid only for Contrail (Szymon Golebiewski)
- [information] TFF epic tickets are still not completed - only 9 out of 17 achieved M4 status... all assignees were personally informed via email (with CC to Jared and Sukhdev) about the necessity of proper information (Marek Chwal)
- [discussion] how we would like to proceed with the Release publishing at the end of November if not all planned changes will be provided with full information (code, testing, documentation)? We should publish only those finished, and the rest shift to the next release. (all)
- [discussion] plan for the next Feb/March 2021 Release on Juniper side, how we would like to accommodate it on TF site? (We should start next blueprints registration immediately) (Jared Linley)
- Marek Chwalreviewed the current status of the release with the TSC.
- Stephen Moore we are behind on qualification testing and not expected to be able to release until
- Discussion was raised about the transparency of the project and community testing of the TF builds.
- The general comments were that the community can't just "wait for the Juniper release" and then react after the fact. The CI process should be open to the community so that they can participate.
- Prabhjot Singh Sethi There are a number of areas that the community can better collaborate on.
- Discussion around the Documentation project ToC and support.
- Szymon Golebiewski is doing a great job but he may need some additional help.
- Following the action item last week, Casey updated the 2021 Project Governance Revision Proposal to include a 20% company cap (per representative group)
- Suggested the TSC review and vote at the next TSC meeting.
- Gerrit > Gerrit migration
- DW Talton noted that he still needs access to the source Gerrit system to help facilitate the migration to gerrit.tungsten.io
- Prabhjot Singh Sethi Michael Henkel Alexandre Levine to sync on TF Operator and provide an update on the status of release participation to the mailing list and TSC.
- Stephen Moore will look internally at Juniper for supporting the TF documentation project
- Jared Linley to provide access to DW Talton to the Juniper gerrit backend so that DW can plan the migration of gerrit platforms.