Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


TSC Voting Members
Committer RepresentativesCommunity Representatives

Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper

sukhdev@juniper.net

Nick Davey - Juniper

jdavey@juniper.net



Ian Rae - CloudOps

irae@cloudops.com
Community Elected Roles
Release Manager



Meeting Info:

Weekly on Thursdays at 10am PT.

Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/126834756

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,126834756# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,126834756# US (New York)

Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 855 880 1246 US Toll-free
+1 877 369 0926 US Toll-free

Meeting ID: 126 834 756

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aONg7cGls

Upcoming Agendas:

Current Action Items:

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Nick Davey will update the 21.12 documentation by  
25 Mar 2022Nick Davey2022-03-24 TSC Minutes
  • Review of documentation progress for 4/28
2022-04-21 TSC Minutes
  • Identify lead for security audit/follow-up
2022-02-10 TSC Minutes
Pradeep Choudhary2022-02-10 TSC Minutes
  • We need to investigate which containers can be renamed, and what collateral damage (installers, docs) needs to be changed
2022-01-27 TSC Minutes
  • Rename Intel/Fungible containers to prefix tf instead of contrail.
2022-01-27 TSC Minutes
  • Community walkthrough of website to collect feedback - input to be collected 4/28.
2022-04-21 TSC Minutes
  • Choose to make the choice on Tungsten Fabric – 21.12 Release announcement collaboration with Brandon Nick Davey
Nick Davey2022-02-17 TSC Minutes
  • Rasika S. to review DDF Docs video, and develop a plan for doc review
2022-02-10 TSC Minutes
  • Check out Carbide
2022-02-03 TSC Minutes
  • Jared Linley  to assist with 21.12 completion AND 22.06 tracking
Jared Linley2022-02-03 TSC Minutes
  • We need to RUSH to get updates for 21.12
2022-02-03 TSC Minutes
  • Nick to provide name of doc contact for next meeting
2022-02-03 TSC Minutes
  • Follow up with Intel and Fungible to actively participate in the upcoming DDF session (Porto)
2022-01-27 TSC Minutes
  • Sukhdev Kapur to send emails of introduction for collab efforts with NTT, NIPA, and Akraino.
Sukhdev Kapur2021-11-04 TSC Minutes
  • Nick Daveyto coordinate a working session on priorities for TSC ... suggest findtime.microsoft.com 
Nick Davey2021-04-22 TSC Minutes
  • Darien Hirotsu Volunteered to coordinate with Adam, with Nick Davey support to get marketing committee efforts organized
Darien Hirotsu2021-04-15 TSC Minutes
  • @all people assigned to priorities should review and add to their epics and stories in Jira
2021-04-15 TSC Minutes