Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Committer Representatives||Community Representatives|
Szymon Golebiewski (Chair)
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- NIPA Cloud
- Any Other Topics
- It seems that there is a large deployment of TF with Ceph and OpenStack in Thailand. We need to reach out and encourage them to participate in the community.
- NTT may also have some interest.
- Sukhdev Kapur talked about a possible collaboration effort with the Akraino teams.
- After a brief discussion, we agreed that this should be a panel at the Developer & Testing Forum.
- Ian Rae mentioned that Hypertech may have an interest in getting engaged in TF. Will follow up soon with the community.
- Sukhdev Kapur to send emails of introduction for collab efforts with NTT, NIPA, and Akraino.