Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756   ||  Recording Repository 

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Voting Members
Committer RepresentativesCommunity Representatives
xx
x




x

LF Staff: Casey Cain

Others:

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics
    •  
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Developer and Testing Forum Follow-Up

  • More attendee's than registrants! 
  • We need to BRING IT! for the next developer and testing forum
    • Potentially in-person June 13th in Porto
      • Most people would like to go... but we'll watch the world and assess safety
    • We need to make a splash with TF - show case key use-cases and features, new hardware support (Intel/Fungible), and of course topics covering the basics for new project members.
  • Gauge interest around May cross community collaboration meeting

Join the tf-release mailing list!

  • We have a release mailing list at tf-release@list.tungsten.io, please subscribe to get the latest on release progress, upcoming releases, and to provide feedback on the builds/process.

Release Planning for 22.06

  • Planning for the next TF to commence next week on the Technical Work Stream call. PTL's and release managers should be on this call to coordinate. 

Dockerhub Contrail to TF Conversion

https://hub.docker.com/u/tungstenfabric moving to LF run docker account

  • Who’ll create repos in dockerhub with ‘tf-’ prefix instead of current repos with ‘contrail-’?

  • Who’ll add ability to specify prefix for image builder?

  • Who’ll rework all deployers and tests?

  • Do you have Jira tickets for this tasks?

Action items

  • Follow up with Intel and Fungible to actively participate in the upcoming DDF session (Porto)
  • Rename Intel/Fungible containers to prefix tf instead of contrail.
  • We need to investigate which containers can be renamed, and what collateral damage (installers, docs) needs to be changed