Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/908826213 || Meeting ID: 908 826 213 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
Release Planning and Engineering
- Comments - Nick Davey, Jared Linley to follow up on the TF 22.06 release prep, deployment, and notifications
- Infrastructure is up and ready to go
- Information required about existing configuration and jobs
- LF JIRA opened - RELENG-4394 Nick Davey / Vanessa Valderrama
- N+1 redundancy provided across Alex's
- Questions raised during the meeting will be added to LF Jira ticket
- Infra will include one executor/node - confirm
- Infra>packer repo has all files - confirm those needed
- Credentials - confirm current list with any changes
- Images repo - has all image types?
- Nexus - review all repos - any not needed?
- Mirror - confirm purpose and need
- Grafana - confirmed need at meeting: used for status health checks
- All questions, requirements to be logged in LF Jira ticket
- Vanessa Valderrama to send LF ticket