X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Committer Representatives||Community Representatives|
Szymon Golebiewski (Chair)
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- One Summit event (Oct 10 - 11)
- Presentation for LFN board
- Any Other Topics
- This event is now virtual only.
LFN Board Update
- TSC discussed 2021 accomplishments and 2022 priorities