|Committer Representatives||Community Representatives|
LF Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Nick Davey talked about the need for active participation from TSC and PTL members within the community, particularly at LFN Events.
- Clear need to back-to-basics marketing and blogs
- Update project pages on the wiki
- Nick Davey will find some delegation targets to balance workload
- Active participation on Slack/Mailing listsComments