Paul Carver (AT&T)
Henry Fowler (AT&T)
Thanh Ha (Linux Foundation)
Edward Ting (Lenovo)
- Release schedule for 5.1 - (Still looking for Nov 15 as dev complete?)
- Elections for all 11 members at the end of the year. Planning on the process
- Netronome to present the document that was sent out on Monday in the mailing list
- If we have clarity after the presentation we can start a vote on the TSC mailing list
- Do we have a vendor that can review (on gerrit) the full offload approach?
- All-day TF event in Shanghai on Tuesday (Nov 13) and half day TF event in Berlin on Wednesday (Nov 14). We are expecting a big turn out, but, it will be good to have as many people as possible. Tungsten Fabric community should know about all of these events/presentations:
- KubeCon event - https://kccncchina2018english.sched.com/event/HVc0
- Registration for Berlin event - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tungsten-fabric-user-group-event-at-openstack-summit-berlin-tickets-50376284824
- TF related presentations during the main conference - https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/summit-schedule/global-search?t=Tungsten
- Couple of Akraino related presentations where I am co speaker and intend discuss TF integration with Edge Compute - https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/summit-schedule/global-search?t=Sukhdev
- Prep for the all-day TF event at KubeCon Seattle: we need to notify speakers of acceptance by Nov 9
- Gerrit / CI discussion and onboarding
- Discussed voting procedures.
- Sukhdev reported that 5.1 is not close to ready yet but Juniper is about to release 5.0.2
- Discussed the need to consider the Mellanox patches, and then the Netronome patches on top. Eyal discussed his efforts to upstream their patches, and some help needed in the CI process. Jan stated that https://review.opencontrail.org/#/c/45600/ currently has a merge conflict.
- Sukhdev talked about events at Kubecon and OpenStack encouraging anyone who attends to come to the TF colocated activities and attend the TF related talks
- Casey to locate voting procedures and check whether we already approved them. If approved, Casey to post them to wiki. If not approved, we will need to vote to approve the procedures