Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees

Paul Carver (AT&T)
Henry Fowler (AT&T)
Casey (LF)
Sukhdev
Thanh Ha (Linux Foundation)
Eyal
Frik Botha
Frikkie Scholtz
Jan G
jjeya
Marc
Pieter
Valentine
Edward Ting (Lenovo)

Agenda

Minutes

  • Discussed voting procedures.
  • Sukhdev reported that 5.1 is not close to ready yet but Juniper is about to release 5.0.2
  • Discussed the need to consider the Mellanox patches, and then the Netronome patches on top.  Eyal discussed his efforts to upstream their patches, and some help needed in the CI process.  Jan stated that https://review.opencontrail.org/#/c/45600/ currently has a merge conflict. 
  • Sukhdev talked about events at Kubecon and OpenStack encouraging anyone who attends to come to the TF colocated activities and attend the TF related talks


Action Items

  • Casey to locate voting procedures and check whether we already approved them. If approved, Casey to post them to wiki. If not approved, we will need to vote to approve the procedures
  • No labels