Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Paul Carver (AT&T)
- Henry Fowler (AT&T)
- Joseph Gasparakis (Intel)
- Casey Cain (LF)
- Thanh Ha (LF)
- Pieter Jansen van Vuuren (Netronome)
- Frikkie Scholtz (Netornome)
- Jan Gutter (Netronome)
- Frik Botha (Netornome)
- Prabhjot Singh Sethi (ATS)
- Release schedule for 5.0.2 and 5.1
- Release content review - blueprints in/out as far as on schedule for 5.1 release
- Casey pointed us to the ODL election mechanics document (wiki page) https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/TSC:Election_Proposal
- Tungsten Fabric needs to create an equivalent document (perhaps mostly copy and paste with minor changes to replace references to ODL with references to TF) so that the TSC (full TSC, not just TC) can vote to approve it.
- Casey recommends that we explicitly include two week nomination period and two week voting period in the election mechanics
- Frick reviewed the Mellanox patch https://review.opencontrail.org/#/c/45600/ do we have anyone who wants to review but hasn't done so yet?
- 45600 is the base that is common between Mellanox and Netronome
- Joseph said that Intel will take a look at 45600. They already looked at an older Mellanox review (don't have the number handy)
- Netronome will propose a separate review on top of 45600 after 45600 is merged (assuming it is after review)
- Paul asked for a review of the schedule for KubeCon Seattle.