Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees

Joseph Gasparakis (Intel)

Edward Ting (Lenovo)

Casey Cain (LF)

Valentin Sinitsyn (Yandex)

Henry Fowler (AT&T)

Prabhjot Singh Sethi (ATS)

Eyal Lavee (Mellanox)

Randy Bias, Sukhdev (Juniper)

Frikkie Scholtz (Netronome)

Agenda

Minutes

5.0.2 Has been released - Needs to be tagged

5.1 Release Jan 15, code complete Dec 15

Randy: We need to be using LF infrastructure to track releases

AI Ed to tag the 5.0.2 release and provide release notes.

Sukhdev: One bug found with DPDK 18.05/seen some issues with 18.11 - Moving forward with DPDK 18.05 + Partial Offloads is in for 5.1 

https://review.opencontrail.org/#/c/47035/ needs to be reviewed now that partial offloads are merged

Casey to send the email out for self nomination for the TF TSC elections

Kubecom:  Ed cannot attend or present remotely, so the schedule needs to be adjusted. You don't need to register for Kubecon you can just join the TF event.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/opencontrail/+spec/pluggable-offloads : Seems to be a db query issue - Sukhdev confirmed it is being worked for 5.1 subject to the offload patches being merged

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/opencontrail/+spec/ip6-arpa-zone :  Valentin is looking for a core dump if you have access to the CI - Maybe Paul?

Next Tuesday (12/11) call is CANCELED


  • No labels