Joseph Gasparakis (Intel)
Edward Ting (Lenovo)
Casey Cain (LF)
Valentin Sinitsyn (Yandex)
Henry Fowler (AT&T)
Prabhjot Singh Sethi (ATS)
Eyal Lavee (Mellanox)
Randy Bias, Sukhdev (Juniper)
Frikkie Scholtz (Netronome)
- Release schedule for 5.0.2, 5.1 and 5.1.1
- Offload status (5.1? 5.1.1?)
- TSC Elections
- Kubecon Seattle plans
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/opencontrail/+spec/pluggable-offloads got approved last week but is not yet marked for inclusion in 5. ( https://blueprints.launchpad.net/opencontrail/r5.1 ) (Frikie)
- Any status updates on https://blueprints.launchpad.net/opencontrail/+spec/replace-htable-with-cuckoo-hash-table or https://blueprints.launchpad.net/opencontrail/+spec/extended-communities-routing-policies ?
- Is https://blueprints.launchpad.net/opencontrail/+spec/contrail-vrouter-dpdk-performance-optimization definitely out of 5.1? As of https://lists.tungsten.io/g/dev/message/65 we said "probably" not in 5.1.
- Is anyone available to help debug CI for https://blueprints.launchpad.net/opencontrail/+spec/ip6-arpa-zone per https://lists.tungsten.io/g/dev/message/70 ?
- Review https://review.opencontrail.org/#/c/47035/
5.0.2 Has been released - Needs to be tagged
5.1 Release Jan 15, code complete Dec 15
Randy: We need to be using LF infrastructure to track releases
AI Ed to tag the 5.0.2 release and provide release notes.
Sukhdev: One bug found with DPDK 18.05/seen some issues with 18.11 - Moving forward with DPDK 18.05 + Partial Offloads is in for 5.1
https://review.opencontrail.org/#/c/47035/ needs to be reviewed now that partial offloads are merged
Casey to send the email out for self nomination for the TF TSC elections
Kubecom: Ed cannot attend or present remotely, so the schedule needs to be adjusted. You don't need to register for Kubecon you can just join the TF event.
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/opencontrail/+spec/pluggable-offloads : Seems to be a db query issue - Sukhdev confirmed it is being worked for 5.1 subject to the offload patches being merged
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/opencontrail/+spec/ip6-arpa-zone : Valentin is looking for a core dump if you have access to the CI - Maybe Paul?
Next Tuesday (12/11) call is CANCELED