Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees

Casey Cain (LF)

Edward Ting (Lenovo)

Vicky Brasseur (Juniper)

Prabhjot Singh Sethi (ATS)

Joseph Gasparakis (Intel)

Henry Fowler (AT&T)

Frikkie Scholtz (Netornome)

Pieter Jansen van Vuuren (Netronome)

Agenda


Minutes

  • Edward (ET): This the meeting for reviewing blueprints?
    • Joseph (JG): Yes. We'll be doing this every 2-3 weeks. 
    • ACTION: JG will dig up the link to the blueprints & share w/the group
  • Status of upcoming releases?
    • Sukhdev is out; anyone else know the schedule?
      • (nope)
    • Need to review this schedule every call
    • ACTION: Vicky to find someone from Juniper to give an update on the releases
      • VMB sent the email; awaiting response; will mail tsc@ with any response
  • TSC Election status
    • Uncontested, no election needed
    • Technical Committee is set
    • Community Committee still has an empty seat…?
      • No, has 6 nominations for 5 seats
      • ACTION: Joseph & Casey will verify all nominees qualify, kick off election if needed
    • ARB needs to appoint their own TSC member yet
      • Will wait for ARB membership to be settled
      • Need to wait for Sukhdev to come back, regardless
  • Code review of Netronome patches
    • Frikkie Scholtz (FS): What's the timeline for this?
      • Intel was to review but resources left the company
    • JG: This is for the full offload solution, but no vendor is looking for  this
      • So will review from POV of not breaking partial offload
      • Getting resources together within Intel but will take a little while longer
      • Partial offload patches in 5.1 main branch; put these in main branch as well? (Yes)
      • JG has a little time, and it's a small patch, so he'll try to have a look at this before next call
  • No labels