Edward Ting (Lenovo)
Prabhjot Singh Sethi (ATS)
Frikkie Scholtz (Netronome)
Jan Gutter (Netronome)
Pieter Janse van Vuuren (Netronome)
- Release updates and schedule for the upcoming ones
- When will 5.1 be released? Still end of Feb 2019?
- When will 5.1.1 be released?
- What SmartNIC offload features are included in 5.1?
http://22.214.171.124/tpc/ version control?
- TF doc project group role moving forward?
- Abhijeet's team manages Contrail defects for AT&T and has offered to have his team work on managing TF defects. We need to discuss how the community should use the new https://jira.tungsten.io now that it is available and we have migrated off of Launchpad.
- Action items from two weeks ago:
- Phil Robb (PR): Will connect with Casey to take over some of his tasks while he's ill
- PR: Will work w/LF folks to gather the ATC list
- Randy Bias (RB): Will check with Codilime about transition of the TF build stuff
- PR: Will get LF marketing to coordinate w/VMB & RB to get correct dates for the release stuff for the website
- RB: Will contact Codilime about the Launchpad-Jira transition
- Action items from last week:
- VMB to bring someone from Juniper to discuss what's in the 5.1 branch (specifically: offloads, but also just in general) – DONE (email is out)
- VMB: Will review new contributor docs & try to get them all into one spot, at the very least
- Merge of full offload into master branch (https://review.opencontrail.org/#/c/47035/)
- Joseph requested that someone test Netronome's submission, Jeya from Juniper confirmed that he tested and suggest that code merge.
- Please confirm when it will be merged?