Joseph Gasparakis - Intel
Frikkie Scholtz (Netronome)
Pieter Janse van Vuuren (Netronome)
Valentin Sinitsyn (Yandex)
Matthew Davis (Telstra)
- Release updates and schedule for the upcoming ones
- When will 5.1 be released? Still end of Feb 2019?
- When will 5.1.1 be released?
- What SmartNIC offload features are included in 5.1?
- Merge of full offload into master branch (https://review.opencontrail.org/#/c/47035/)
- Juniper tested and confirmed that full offload patches does not break anything and recommend that it merge into master.
- Who will merge the code and when?
- Anand to present the proposals for better debuggability in the vrouter and agent
- TF Installer - Where are we with this? Emails from Matthew Davis (Telestra)
http://220.127.116.11/tpc/ version control?
- TF doc project group role moving forward?
- Abhijeet's team manages Contrail defects for AT&T and has offered to have his team work on managing TF defects. We need to discuss how the community should use the new https://jira.tungsten.io now that it is available and we have migrated off of Launchpad.
- Action items from three weeks ago:
- Phil Robb (PR): Will connect with Casey to take over some of his tasks while he's ill
- PR: Will work w/LF folks to gather the ATC list
- Randy Bias (RB): Will check with Codilime about transition of the TF build stuff
- PR: Will get LF marketing to coordinate w/VMB & RB to get correct dates for the release stuff for the website
- RB: Will contact Codilime about the Launchpad-Jira transition
- Action items from two weeks ago:
- VMB to bring someone from Juniper to discuss what's in the 5.1 branch (specifically: offloads, but also just in general) – DONE (email is out)
- VMB: Will review new contributor docs & try to get them all into one spot, at the very least
Jeya: Targeting 5.1 release: Test non-offload (kernel + DPDK data paths). Will test next partial offload and full offload and if any issues during Q&A will discuss.
Anand: Please provide feedback for the list of debuggability and testing of agent + vrouter by end of week (2/8) here: Debuggability
Valentin: Please share test data with community
Mathew: Many issues for new comers:
- Cannot get the CCLAs going
- Therefore cannot push patches and file bugs
- TF getting started guides are broken in different ways
Casey: Please contact me if people have issues with CCLAs
Mathew to work with Sukhdev to explain the issues and help things move forward.