Sukhdev Kapur (Juniper)
Prabhjot Singh Sethi (ATS)
Edward Ting (Lenovo)
Thanh Ha (LF)
Marc Rapoport (Juniper)
- Release updates and schedule for the upcoming ones
- When will 5.1 be released? Still end of Feb 2019?
- When will 5.1.1 be released?
- What SmartNIC offload features are included in 5.1? Did anything change from last week?
- Merge of full offload into master branch (https://review.opencontrail.org/#/c/47035/)
- Juniper tested and confirmed that full offload patches does not break anything and recommend that it merge into master.
- Who will merge the code and when?
- Future of documentation group - Edward
- http://18.104.22.168/tpc/ Perbuiltd binary repo with no versions. They usually end up breaking the releases - Edward
- Election for TSC open seat - Deadline for self nomination is this Thursday 14th Feb - Casey
- Merging TC & CC calls
Joseph is missing - let's have fun today
- Have one person self-nominated, but need them to be voted in as TSC-ATC
- Randy will nominated them for TSC-ATC
- Will need 5 votes to approve the TSC-ATC status, so vote ASAP once the nomination shows up, please.
- Doodle poll for scheduling TC & CC calls as a single call
- Please vote by Friday: https://doodle.com/poll/3ct7rxhzz8wz533a
- Release update & schedule
- Marc: Will be delayed
- Probably end of March at this point
- Marc: Probably Q2 at this point
- Marc: Partial offload will be merged & tested in 5.1
- Full offload?
- Some patches accepted & merged but won't be tested in time for 5.1
- Code will be there, but unsure whether we can consider it stable yet (no Juniper QA cycles for appropriate testing), could be beta
- Community can test, at least, since it'll be merged
- Future of documentation group
- Group isn't productive right now
- Edward nominated Vicky to lead the Documentation group (yikes! --vmb)
- Step 1: Consolidate the docs
- Step 2: Make it easier to get started using TF (installation, setup)
- Vicky: So a separate documentation project?
- eting: Bi-weekly doc meeting but no one dialing in
- eting: 5.0.1 docs are complete & should be OK
- eting: Need docs for 5.1 yet, don't even know the features yet
- vmb: a lot to do even w/o that, so can still move forward on docs
- Edward - Pre-built binary repo
- No version control on these rpms
- How can we do this?
- Suhkdev will figure out who's going to merge full offload & when
- Edward will start a ML thread about revitalising the Docs project
- Suhkdev will figure out how to do the versioning on those rpms