Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees

Sukhdev Kapur (Juniper)

Prabhjot Singh Sethi (ATS)

VMBrasseur (Juniper)

Edward Ting (Lenovo)

Thanh Ha (LF)

Marc Rapoport (Juniper)

Agenda


  • Release updates and schedule for the upcoming ones
    • When will 5.1 be released? Still end of Feb 2019?
    • When will 5.1.1 be released?
    • What SmartNIC offload features are included in 5.1? Did anything change from last week?
    • Merge of full offload into master branch (https://review.opencontrail.org/#/c/47035/)
      • Juniper tested and confirmed that full offload patches does not break anything and recommend that it merge into master.
      • Who will merge the code and when?
  • Future of documentation group - Edward
  • http://148.251.5.90/tpc/ Perbuiltd binary repo with no versions. They usually end up breaking the releases - Edward
  • Election for TSC open seat - Deadline for self nomination is this Thursday 14th Feb - Casey
  • Merging TC & CC calls

Minutes

Joseph is missing - let's have fun today (smile)

  • Election
    • Have one person self-nominated, but need them to be voted in as TSC-ATC
    • Randy will nominated them for TSC-ATC
    • Will need 5 votes to approve the TSC-ATC status, so vote ASAP once the nomination shows up, please. (smile)
  • Doodle poll for scheduling TC & CC calls as a single call
  • Release update & schedule
    • 5.1?
      • Marc: Will be delayed
      • Probably end of March at this point
    • 5.1.1?
      • Marc: Probably Q2 at this point
  • SmartNIC?
    • Marc: Partial offload will be merged & tested in 5.1
    • Full offload?
      • Some patches accepted & merged but won't be tested in time for 5.1
      • Code will be there, but unsure whether we can consider it stable yet (no Juniper QA cycles for appropriate testing), could be beta
      • Community can test, at least, since it'll be merged
  • Future of documentation group
    • Group isn't productive right now
    • Edward nominated Vicky to lead the Documentation group (yikes! --vmb)
    • Step 1: Consolidate the docs
    • Step 2: Make it easier to get started using TF (installation, setup)
    • Vicky: So a separate documentation project?
      • eting: Bi-weekly doc meeting but no one dialing in
      • eting: 5.0.1 docs are complete & should be OK
      • eting: Need docs for 5.1 yet, don't even know the features yet
      • vmb: a lot to do even w/o that, so can still move forward on docs
  • Edward - Pre-built binary repo

Action items

  • Suhkdev will figure out who's going to merge full offload & when
  • Edward will start a ML thread about revitalising the Docs project
  • Suhkdev will figure out how to do the versioning on those rpms
  • No labels