Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees

  • VMB (Juniper)
  • Marc Rapoport (Juniper)
  • Joseph Gasparakis (intel)
  • Prabhjot Singh Sethi (ATS)
  • Edward Ting (Lenovo)
  • Rupam Choudhury (AT&T)
  • Valentin Sinitsyn (Yandex)
  • Thanh Ha (LF)
  • Casey Cain (LF)


Agenda


  • Scheduling the TSC meeting
  • Release process guidance doc
  • Release updates and schedule for the upcoming ones
    • When will 5.1 be released? Still end of March 2019?
    • When will 5.1.1 be released? 
    • What SmartNIC offload features are included in 5.1? Did anything change from last week?
    • Merge of full offload into master branch (https://review.opencontrail.org/#/c/47035/)
      • Juniper tested and confirmed that full offload patches does not break anything and recommend that it merge into master.
      • Who will merge the code and when?
  • TC Elections anything to talk about?
  • Last week's action items
    • Suhkdev will figure out who's going to merge full offload & when
    • Edward will start a ML thread about revitalising the Docs project
    • Suhkdev will figure out how to do the versioning on those rpms
  • Follow up on docs project

Minutes

  • Scheduling the TSC meeting
  • Release process guidance doc
  • Release schedule (per Marc)
    • 5.1? End of March
    • 5.1.1? Possibly Q2
  • SmartNIC offload?
    • Partial: 5.1? Yes, confirmed by Marc
    • Full: 5.1.1? Targeted for this, yes, confirmed by Marc
    • Haven't had the chance to figure out who's going to merge full offload & when (will update next week)
      • Most patches are already merged; one left that'll probably be merged today
      • So this is now available in master for any community member to test/use
  • TC elections
    • Call for votes have gone out to all ATC
    • Ping Casey if you haven't received your ballot
    • Deadline for voting: March 1st
  • Action items
    • Full offload merge is done (on this call, woo!)
    • Suhkdev will follow up later on the versioning
    • Edward talking to Casey about how best to reach out to the community
  • Follow up on docs project
    • Will have a separate meeting to discuss
    • Edward is working on scheduling that

Action items

  • ccain: Continue work on shutting down the TF Google Drive
  • vmb: Move the release process doc to the wiki
  • No labels