- VMBrasseur (Juniper) [ will be here, but will be late ]
- Darien Hirotsu (Redapt)
- Paul Carver (AT&T)
- Jim St Leger
- Casey (LF)
- sukhdev (yaaaaay! he's back! Juniper)
Review of Action items from last meeting
- Update on GSoC
- Additional internship opportunities (unfiltered list for ideas)
- Elections results
- Community chair?
- Review of current standing committees/working groups
- Is each still necessary?
- Are there any missing?
- Does each have the leadership & membership required to be successful?
- Should we update the docs repo with the appropriate members?
- CC election concluded (TC election needs another go; Paul is stepping down to focus on other things)
- TC nominations close Feb 14
- Paul will nominate Rupam at ATC & then send his official resignation email
- Looking really good as far as projects
- Still need an org admin
- Darien will throw his hat into the ring
- Casey has done org admin for ODL in a different internship program; tells the group what that was like
- ODL was turned down by GSoC, as reported because LF has existing funding for Interns.
- Engagement with LFN Infra Workgroup: https://github.com/lfnetworking/process/issues/1#issuecomment-455564562
- Meetings are at 8am PT on Fridays: https://zoom.us/j/986926933
- VMB: Randy has already signed on for this but had prior engagements this week
- Casey will also bring this matter up at the TC call on Tuesday
- Casey is asking Phil for more information about what happened in past GSoCs
- Casey will bring the LFN infra matter up at the TC call on Tuesday
- VMB will check tf/docs to see whether all of the PRs are merged yet