Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees

  • VMBrasseur (Juniper) [ will be here, but will be late ]
  • Darien Hirotsu (Redapt)
  • Paul Carver (AT&T)
  • Jim St Leger
  • Casey (LF)
  • sukhdev (yaaaaay! he's back! Juniper)

Agenda

Minutes

Action items

  • Casey is asking Phil for more information about what happened in past GSoCs
  • Casey will bring the LFN infra matter up at the TC call on Tuesday
  • VMB will check tf/docs to see whether all of the PRs are merged yet
  • No labels