Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees

  • VMB (Juniper)
  • Rupam Choudhury (AT&T)
  • Manu (AT&T, for Abhijeet)
  • Randy Bias (Juniper)
  • Jim St Leger (Intel)
  • Casey Cain (LF)
  • Ian Rae (Cloudops)
  • Abhijit (AT&T)
  • Darien (Redapt, late)

Agenda

Minutes

  • No action items from last week
  • Merging TC/CC
  • Election
    • Nomination period is complete
    • 3 nominees, one ineligible since there's already someone from his company on the TC
    • Will be an election between the other 2 nominees (Edward Ting, Rupam Choudhary)
    • TSC chair election will follow after this TC election is complete
  • CLA process?
    • Casey should know today whether the LF infra team has completed work on the automated CLA tool for TF
    • Casey will get the CLA issue to the LF team & have them answer the questions
    • Will defer question on whether to have a CLA WG until after hearing from LF Infra
    • Will discuss at TSC meeting (or separate meeting if necessary; Casey will handle that)
  • Community UX topics?
  • Developer Summit?
    • ccain: Target joint developer events of ONAP & OPNFV?
      • June at an academic location
      • Phil & Brandon leading the charge on that
    • ccain: Dev event budget is smaller, don't forget
      • Save money by doing joint events
    • Safe to assume that we'll be joining in on this Dev Summit in June
      • We'll get more info soon

Action Items

  • Casey will kick off the TC election ASAP
  • Casey will get the CLA issue to the LF team & have them answer the questions
  • No labels