Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees

  • Anda Nicolae (Lenovo)
  • Kieran Milne (Juniper)

Agenda

  • Discuss Edward's resignation
  • Discuss who will take the lead and manage the TF documentation
  • Review action items from 2019-03-06 Docs WG Meeting
  • Membership status (who've you approached to join the group?)
  • Issue tracking preferences & location for documentation

Minutes

  • We couldn't decide anything because we need to discuss these changes with more people.

Action Items


Backlogged Action Items

  • ???: Get rid of community-docs repo (it's superfluous) ← do this after all of the repos are moved
  • Current locations of all documentation: Defer until after the infra move is complete
  • Current CI/CD status of documentation: Defer until after the infra move is complete
  • Patch approval criteria for docs: Defer until the TSC confirms the process for code.
  • No labels