Daniel Pono Takamori (pono) LF
- Edward Ting(Lenovo)
- Darien Hirotsu Redapt
- Randy Bias Juniper
- Joseph Gasparakis Intel
- Prabhjot Singh Sethi ATS
- Casey Cain LF
- Sukhdev Kapur Juniper
- Pieter Jansen van Vuuren
- Start the Recording
- Antitrust Policy
- Agenda Bashing (Roll Call, Action Items (5 minutes)
- pono: had meeting with Sukhdev and Casey (and 2 other Juniper-ers), talked about JIRA workflows and ticket imports
- General Topics
- TF rep to the LFN TAC (currently Greg & needs to change; see this LFN wiki page)
- PTL job description?
- Docs WG discussing new PTL since Edward stepped down
- Question came up: What exactly is the scope of the PTL job?
- It's not mentioned in the Community Governance doc
- Could the TSC please define this and then update the doc (for posterity)?
- JIRA migration status?
- TSC Chair election is almost complete (10 of 11 have voted) but we need the ARB rep to vote and break a tie
- Per Sukhdev Kapur, Michael Henkel is the ARB member who was unable to make the call (will follow up)
- With ONS next week, move to cancel the meeting
- TSC agrees: no meeting next week
- Reminder from Casey, since Edward is stepping down as PTL for the Docs group, TSC must approve committers
- The TSC needs to elect a member to the TAC
- Currently, Greg is listed as the rep
- This needs to be decided / maintained by the TSC
- Randy Bias suggests delaying until TSC chair is completed
- JIRA migration status
- In progress
- Per Daniel Pono Takamori, workflow needs community input (being worked out between Juniper and Daniel)
- Need to settle on workflow before importing tickets etc.
- JIRA template feedback
- Sukhdev Kapur is working on aligning workflows and templates to JIRA
- Community feedback is needed on the various templates
- Marketing WG is focusing on community metrics, so TSC should review and provide feedback
- Suggestion from Randy Bias: the marketing & infrastructure WGs should provide a readout to the TSC for their weekly meetings for review
- Sukhdev Kapur to follow up with Michael Henkel from ARB to vote on TSC chair