- Review action items from 2019-04-26 Marketing Meeting Notes
- Carbide refresh and user guide
- Competitive matrix in the docs
LFN Mini-Summit (May 20, Barcelona)
- Edward Ting had submitted a TF talk
- Sukhdev to write a blog post
5.1 TF Release
- 5.1 Release for Contrail is imminent, likely happen Monday
- Need to know what build, trigger build within TF repo, post images on Docker hub, etc.
- 5.1 is not very feature rich.
- The largest benefit is release quality. Juniper closed more than 1600 bugs (top three level of critical bugs)
- Container service chaining is a cool new feature, evpn across data centers (between routers), etc.
Cloud Native Day in Canada
- No specific TF talks at this point, talks are still being finalized
- What's the uptake in terms of traffic on the LFN store?
- Would be good to get TF shirts/stickers, etc. up there. Promote it via TF website.
- What TF deck, swag should we have at this event?
On-Demand TF Environment
- Maybe Cloud.ca /CloudOps would be interested in sponsoring a TF event by providing IaaS and on-demand K8s + TF environment?
- Community should look to update and improve the Carbide user guide
Competitive Matrix in the Docs
- Comparing and contrasting TF with other LFN projects like ODL