Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees



Agenda

  • Review action items from 2019-05-17 Marketing Meeting
  • DH: LFN Newsletter update
  • LC: Website audit update
  • Schwag strategy
  • Technical Marketing Collateral (PPTs)
    • 5.1 updates?
  • StackOverflow?
    • Track mentions of TF as a metric? (Current metric: zero)

Minutes

Casey talked about the LFN Swag store and how it is used across other LFN Projects.  Asked the MWG to provide suggestions for potential items.

  • Socks
  • YubiKeys
  • Polos / T-Shirts
  • Water bottles with handle

Newsletter
RB believes that we have enough content for a weekly newsletter. Need confirmation from TSC, list of possible topics and SMEs to work with to develop content; publication vehicles to be discussed separately.

OpenContrail docs have been released.  The team is working on TF 5.1 documentation.

TF MWG Needs to develop a marketing plan of record for 2019.


Action items

  • VM Brasseur Put next week's agenda for Jill: ONS EU (asking her what we should anticipate for it from the LFN side, possibility of hackathon, etc), Ambassadors update, Yandex case study update
  • Randy Bias Casey Cain to talk about the Newsletter at the next TSC.
  • @Lisa Caywood to add Marketing Plan of Record to next Marketing call.