- jjeya (Juniper)
- Joseph Gasparakis
- Daniel Pono Takamori
- Sukhdev Kapur
- Rudra Dubey
- Anand Rao
- Valentin Sinitsyn
- Start the Recording
- Antitrust Policy
- Agenda Bashing (Roll Call, Action Items (5 minutes)
- General Topics
- vHost & lookups
- 5.1 release
- JG: Still working with Legal to get approval to share performance numbers
- Rudra sill working on vHost perf on his side
- See whether kernel vHost is more efficient
- jjeya: Planning to move to DPDK version in Contrail
- RD: Kernel-based supports live migration?
- JJ: Depends on the Linux kernel used but believe it should work fine
- Kiran from Juniper working on moving contrail vhost (for dpdk) to dpdk vhost
- JG: need to try build using dpdk from dpdk org instead of contrail-dpdk
- jjeya: have contrail specific patches on top of dpdk org.
- JG: intel team can help with upstreaming the patches to align with the code.
- PS: need to try having using standard APIs instead of patching in a fork.
- SK: trying to move towards community effort and there are things due to historical reasons.
- expect help from community to start taking lead rather than relying on Juniper, will provide as much support as possible.
- SK: support for TF DPDK with kubernetes.
- JG: will check internally and revert back, need to check for approvals
- PS: can help with respect to functionality of vrouter
- build process Building a Release
- SK: monthly release planned by Juniper
- PS: needs to be discuss at TSC
- PS: have a proposal for auto build process.
- only one code (upstream code) that will be used by Juniper as well as community.
- Joseph Gasparakisfollowup internally for dpdk support for kubernetes