Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees



Agenda

Minutes

  • Action items
    • None completed in past week (sad)
  • Updates
    • Gerrit issue
      • Issue related to JIRA Gate
      • The gate was temporarily removed but is back up again
      • Currently reviewing GSoC project on personal github account
    • GSoC
      • Fayaz's GSoC program has officially ended. Thanks a ton for your contributions Fayaz (smile)
      • Gary Greenberg  volunteered to help Syed Ahmed  to review the GSoC doc for TF & K8S. THANK YOU Gary Greenberg  (smile)

Action items