Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Start the Recording
- Antitrust Policy
- Agenda Bashing (Roll Call, Action Items (5 minutes)
- General Topics
- Darien Hirotsu : Job change. Any issues?
- Quick ONS EU update
- As we move repos from review.opencontrail.org to gerrit.tungsten.io, how do we review the current core committers and pair to a valid LF ID for the new system?
- That Panama DDF thing
- General conversation about tf-devstack
- Action items
- Darien Hirotsu has a draft of release notes, just converting to rst now
- Darien Hirotsu Job change
- Woo! New gig!
- Still able to stay in the community
- Double woo!
- Quick ONS EU
- Not a lot of TF stuff presented. Not a lot of talks submitted/approved.
- Good talk from Codalime with lots of attendance.
- Good booth presence at Sukhdev Kapur 's demo
- Lots of edge discussions
- Lots of telco related topics.
- help telcos make the leap into cloud-native
- TUG (telco user group) is doing interesting things
- CNF testing platform in the works. Leverages NetworkServiceMesh...
- Relatively small event (<500ish)
- More suits than developers (type of attendee)
- Sukhdev Kapur did a great job bringing people together to discuss a common API around telco and related services (CNTT, CNCF TUG, etc)
- Transferring core contributors from review.opencontrail.org(.die.die.die) to gerrit.tungsten.io
- Kicking this to email since the people who have the answers aren't on this call
- Panama DDF thing
- Everyone's +1 on not doing it
- Monthly releases
- Discussed in an earlier meeting
- No consensus yet
- Plan to use same version numbers as Contrail (19-09, for instance)
- But we can skip months if we need, just use same numbering scheme
- Can choose cadence and still use same numbering strategy
- Lisa Caywood is adding this question to the DDF
- More talk about what to add to the DDF schedule