Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees



Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • Antitrust Policy
  • Agenda Bashing (Roll Call, Action Items (5 minutes)
  • General Topics
    • Darien Hirotsu : Job change. Any issues?
    • Quick ONS EU update
    • As we move repos from review.opencontrail.org to gerrit.tungsten.io, how do we review the current core committers and pair to a valid LF ID for the new system?
    • That Panama DDF thing

Minutes

  • General conversation about tf-devstack
  • Action items
    • Darien Hirotsu has a draft of release notes, just converting to rst now
  • Darien Hirotsu Job change
    • Woo! New gig!
    • Still able to stay in the community
    • Double woo!
  • Quick ONS EU
    • Not a lot of TF stuff presented.  Not a lot of talks submitted/approved.
    • Good talk from Codalime with lots of attendance.
    • Good booth presence at Sukhdev Kapur 's demo
    • Lots of edge discussions
    • Lots of telco related topics.
      • help telcos make the leap into cloud-native
      • TUG (telco user group) is doing interesting things
        • CNF testing platform in the works.  Leverages NetworkServiceMesh...
    • Relatively small event (<500ish)
      • More suits than developers (type of attendee)
    • Sukhdev Kapur did a great job bringing people together to discuss a common API around telco and related services (CNTT, CNCF TUG, etc)
  • Transferring core contributors from review.opencontrail.org(.die.die.die) to gerrit.tungsten.io
    • Kicking this to email since the people who have the answers aren't on this call
  • Panama DDF thing
    • Everyone's +1 on not doing it
  • Monthly releases
    • Discussed in an earlier meeting
    • No consensus yet
    • Plan to use same version numbers as Contrail (19-09, for instance)
      • But we can skip months if we need, just use same numbering scheme
      • Can choose cadence and still use same numbering strategy
    • Lisa Caywood is adding this question to the DDF
  • More talk about what to add to the DDF schedule

Action items

  • Darien Hirotsuand Will Stevens will review the migration process of the release notes from MD to RST via Pandoc
  •  VM BrasseurAdd "What to do with a TSC seat?" to backlog of agenda items